Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-05-2020, 12:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/510648-virginia-gop-official-posted-personal-info-on-people-who-reported-mask?fbclid=IwAR1RPg_i3c5563BJgyn9umI6WrlWwdxqGI0Wg03BwHWYSC625tdE-ZIKrw8

The head of the Arlington County Virginia GOP posted the personal information of citizens who reported mask violations, urging action against the "snitches" for trying to "destroy businesses". Arlington County borders DC.

Maybe he posted the personal information for Fauci's family as well.

Fauci Reveals He Has Received Death Threats And His Daughters Have Been Harassed
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/08/05/899415906/fauci-reveals-he-has-received-death-threats-and-his-daughters-have-been-harassed

Dr. Anthony Fauci says that he has received death threats and his daughters have been harassed as a result of his high-profile statements about the coronavirus pandemic.

"Getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security is just, I mean, it's amazing," Fauci said.

Fauci, who plays a key role on the White House Coronavirus Task Force, didn't reveal any more details about the threats and harassment. But he said he and his wife, and his three daughters, who live in three separate cities, are weathering the stress. . . .

"I wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it, and don't like what you and I say, namely in the word of science, that they actually threaten you. I mean, that to me is just strange," Fauci said.

White House aids, Lyndsay Graham, William Barr and Gym Jordan must be cracking up at the bolded.

Since when is a Dem hoax about "pure public health principles"?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Dill - 08-05-2020, 06:52 PM