Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-06-2020, 11:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I've never been to Europe, nor do I actually know any Europeans but from what I can tell of American viewpoints it is easiest to keep the focus off what people don't have by pointing out that other people are getting stuff they don't deserve.  

Being in charge around here seems rather easy.  Where are your resources?  Well it IS my job to see that you have them, but you see, someone you don't know totally wasted it because he/she is lazy...so there is your enemy.

Ah that principle is well known here as well. Usually applied by some form of pointing to immigrants and refugees and claiming all kind of things about their non-existing entitlements.

We just usually don't take it to those extremes, due to the fact that we don't let right-wing populists run things, at least not without supervision.

But that really does not explain why apparently no US state has a simple app that is around Europe for months now. Say what you will about the US, at least you used to be the guys that come up with stuff like that for the world to copy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - hollodero - 08-06-2020, 11:19 AM