Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-11-2020, 09:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/how-deadly-is-covid-19-for-children-here-s-what-we-know-1.5023528

Just a little perspective.  No children are not immune, but they are extremely low risk according to this article, and unlikely to transmit to adults if asymptomatic.  I don't know what CTV news is so I guess take it with a grain of salt.

I talked about this just a couple weeks ago with a doctor and he said studies at the time were showing that younger children were less likely to get sick.  But yesterday I heard on the radio a story that NOW they are saying children may be better carriers than previously thought.

My quote that it is hard to understand history when you are living it stands.  It will be some time before we fully understand everything about this new virus and hopefully we will be able to learn for the next one.  For example we are already learning that this virus is NOT like the flu in that it didn't just subside with summer but rather remained very contagious and prevalent.  Might be good to not assume things like that going forward.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 08-11-2020, 10:21 AM