Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty
(08-14-2020, 01:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t live in Chicago Portland or Seattle. I live in America. And most Americans don’t live in one of those cities either. And like most Americans we don’t like voter suppression or dictators.

A mayor in one of those cities has zero impact on my life. A shitbag wanna be dictator prez has a whole lot to do with my life.

My take is something like that. I think what happens in Chicago or Portland or Seattle MAY have an impact on my life, e.g., if Trump uses civil unrest there to build up a force of unidentifiable federal officers to deploy wherever he claims a threat to federal property.

But that is the case because abuse of power at the federal level has much greater consequence, and should be a priority issue for every voting citizen.

Part of the problem today is that so few see that abuse of power as a problem. Whether Trump can use Chicago, Portland and Seattle to successfully divert attention away from his abuses will be one of the keys to his successful re-election, followed by further abuse with ever weaker checks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty - Dill - 08-14-2020, 02:30 PM