Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th Circuit appeals court strikes down CA magazine ban
(08-15-2020, 02:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don’t really care about magazine size all that much, but I do think phrases like limiting magazines to 10 bullets “exacts a high toll on the everyday freedom of law-abiding citizens” is really silly.

No right is pure and being told you can only fire ten bullets before reloading doesn’t infringe on your ownership rights. Then again, I’ve never seen the appeal of guns.

(08-15-2020, 08:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was going to post this last evening, but I got lazy. I mostly agree with Pat's post. Granted, I have 15 rd magazines for one of my pistols, but my regular concealed carry is a 7+1 configuration.

To cross over to another thread do you guys think this is a byproduct of NRA advertising more than gun owners themselves?

In other words the NRA has attempted to make gun owners afraid that "they" are coming for your guns so many who bought into it feel EVERY attempt to restrict anything is just the first step toward "them" inevitably going door to door and taking the weapons away from people?

I don't.  And I didn't care about this attempt either mainly because I didn't follow it enough to see if there was any logic that would allow it to survive through the courts.  I just get that knee jerk reaction from the 2A guys that every law is that start of that slippery slope that we as a country have never gone down concerning guns ever.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9th Circuit appeals court strikes down CA magazine ban - GMDino - 08-15-2020, 09:22 AM