Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-15-2020, 04:26 AM)samhain Wrote: I'm more of a classic Misfits guy, but I do love November Coming Fire.  Danzig was an underrated singer IMO.  

My wife and I I have a tank with some black ramerezi right now.  We love them.  I like discus, but I can't afford to lose 120 dollar fish, lol.  My time is spent on my reptiles, which take up a lot of time and not a small amount of money.  As you said, If I won the lottery, I'd have a house full of reptiles, fish, and exotic plants and be just fine not leaving.  We found a store in Dayton called Gerber's Tropical Fish last year and it's taken a chunk of my money.  They have everything imaginable and more.

I know about blue and Bolivian rams, but I will have to read about the black ones.  I love those fish because you get the same intelligent behavior as the larger South Americans but without the need for massive tanks to curb aggression and prevent rapid pollution.  I have kept discuss before.  I had a nice pair in a large planted tank for over a year.  Then I introduced some cardinal tetras and that cause ich to take over and kill the discus.  Discus are actually hardy given their water requirements are met, but they absolutely cannot handle that disease. 

A good LFS is a total money pit.  Especially if you go in every week and expose yourself to the new stock.  At one point I was into fresh and saltwater at the same time.  That was when the wife put an end to the insanity.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Von Cichlid - 08-15-2020, 12:58 PM