Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-15-2020, 08:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: So the Proud Boys announced a rally and the other group held a counter rally that turned violent as soon as the Proud Boys showed up...as usually happens with the Proud boys.

Should the counter protestors have just not gone there?  Maybe.  They had a permit too.+

Both there will always be a "both sides" argument made if there isn't 100% video proof.

Yeah... The Proud Boys and anybody like them are repugnant. It would probably make my skin crawl if they were parading around my run down town with their stupid ass outfits and maga flags too. I know I didn't like it when the Klan crossed state lines and came to my city last year... But this stuff's been going on my entire life. The difference is before they'd get their lil permit come spout off behind some barricade, and be gone. Now there's this constant need for confrontation. I think the fine people on both sides would be better suited spending time with their kids, and help to build a better society that way... If they don't have kids; that's even better... Go have some fun, and get the ball rolling on that front.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - jason - 08-15-2020, 09:16 PM