Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th Circuit appeals court strikes down CA magazine ban
(08-15-2020, 09:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: To cross over to another thread do you guys think this is a byproduct of NRA advertising more than gun owners themselves?

In other words the NRA has attempted to make gun owners afraid that "they" are coming for your guns so many who bought into it feel EVERY attempt to restrict anything is just the first step toward "them" inevitably going door to door and taking the weapons away from people?

When the Democratic nominee for POTUS flat out states he's backing a person who states he's for outright confiscation it's not the NRA putting this out there.  But check out Joe's gun platform, it's a wish list for every anti-gun organization in existence.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Quote:I don't.  And I didn't care about this attempt either mainly because I didn't follow it enough to see if there was any logic that would allow it to survive through the courts.  I just get that knee jerk reaction from the 2A guys that every law is that start of that slippery slope that we as a country have never gone down concerning guns ever.

Yes, you've adequately demonstrated you don't support the 2nd amendment, despite claiming otherwise.  On this we completely agree.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9th Circuit appeals court strikes down CA magazine ban - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-16-2020, 01:08 AM