Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th Circuit appeals court strikes down CA magazine ban
(08-16-2020, 01:12 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What if multiple people invade your home (which happens)?  As the saying goes, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.  Why would anyone be against a law abiding citizen owning such an item to defend themselves?

I appreciate that some people think themselves highly trained marksmen who will hit every target they aim for in a stressful situation.  Unfortunately, reality tends to be somewhat different.

I had an M-4 Carbine the whole time I was in the Army and I am good with an AR-15, but I still would prefer a shotgun in a defensive posture in close quarters.  I always thought of an AR-15 as an offensive weapon for squad operations.  I think it'd be great for rapidly acquiring targets in the 25-100 yard range or when working with a team where precision is needed.

However, if it is just me in the dark and multiple people could be coming from anywhere, I would feel better with a shotgun.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9th Circuit appeals court strikes down CA magazine ban - Von Cichlid - 08-16-2020, 01:42 AM