Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-17-2020, 04:43 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't know much about Portland, but given its reputation as a peaceful city full of counter cultural types, it does not surprise me if it has not developed an anti-riot force, then found itself suddenly confronted with a higher density of people ready to take to the streets for social justice issues than, say, Omaha or Tulsa OK. And quickly leavened with Anti-fa opportunists.  Two big 10 universities in that state. 20 or so anarchists from each could tip a peaceful protest of thousands into a riot. 

Oregon and Oregon St. joined the Big 10?  Damn, even they're trying to disassociate themselves from this mess.   Ninja

In all seriousness though, this is some disgusting stuff.  I just saw some video of some people and in particular one man getting pummeled by some...   protesters last night in Portland.  The streets look trashed.  I shouldn't have watched it because I was having a pretty good day so far.  81 days and running.   

If people want to see the video, they know what mainstream news site they can go to, and they also know on which two news sites they will not find it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Von Cichlid - 08-17-2020, 10:03 PM