Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-17-2020, 10:03 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Oregon and Oregon St. joined the Big 10?  Damn, even they're trying to disassociate themselves from this mess.   Ninja

In all seriousness though, this is some disgusting stuff.  I just saw some video of some people and in particular one man getting pummeled by some...   protesters last night in Portland.  The streets look trashed.  I shouldn't have watched it because I was having a pretty good day so far.  81 days and running.   

If people want to see the video, they know what mainstream news site they can go to, and they also know on which two news sites they will not find it.

LOL sorry, Pac 12. Actually I was thinking of the Pac 10 when I wrote that, as that's what it was for decades.

I still want to know who is rioting in Portland. Where are they from; what is their motivation?  I don't want to speculate. I want something concrete to go on--education, socio-economic background, education (which schools, when, how far advanced), organizations, manifestos, mugshots. There needs to be multiple inevestigative journalists on this. At least on from the NYT and/or Rolling Stone. Someone who will do a lot of walking, interview parents, friends and teachers. That much depth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Dill - 08-17-2020, 10:15 PM