Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty
(08-17-2020, 10:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh shit is this another he won’t leave office things? It was Bush, then Obama, and now Trump. They have no mechanism to stay in office. His authority is over. Nothing he does after the oath is taken counts.

“Open letters” might as well open with “look at me!”. Two random military vets make up a scenario and we are supposed to discuss it because they wrote it down?

While I am normally one who would agree with you about the histrionics we are seeing, can we at least agree that this time around it is a little bit different given Trump's statements about the uncertainty of accepting the election results and his active attempts to undermine the election?

Edit: My bad. I don't know if we can call it an uncertainty that he won't accept the election results, anymore: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/08/17/trump_the_only_way_we_lose_the_election_is_if_the_election_is_rigged.html
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty - Belsnickel - 08-18-2020, 07:25 AM