Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty
(08-17-2020, 11:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dill Wrote: Pretty sure the Joint Chiefs were not seriously thinking about to do if Bush or Obama refused to step down, but they are now thinking about Trump.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have a finger on the pulse of the JCoS. 
  Hilarious

LOL Sure. THAT'S the issue.

Those Joint Chiefs under Obama and Bush could very well have been reading Newsmax.  Flynn was a General and HE was. 
Can I PROVE they were not?  Um no. Got me there.:whiteflag:  

Just like I can't prove that today they are actually concerned about the president who used one of them and Secretary of Defense in a campaign photo op crossing that political line barring politicization of the military. The president currently claiming the election will be "rigged" and reducing USPS capacity ahead of millions of mail in ballots. Can't get THERE without a finger on their pulse.

Readers of this thread should not be considering for themselves what public evidence there might be for an impending Constitutional crisis that wasn't there for either Bush or Obama;

they should be considering whether dill has the "pulse" of the JCoS.  

And then if you think he doesn't you should not read that Letter which SSF hasn't read either.

That's how you should approach this issue. Don't discuss arguments and evidence and historical precdent. Don't even read them.

That's not how you put a finger on anyone's "pulse."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty - Dill - 08-18-2020, 10:59 AM