Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty
(08-19-2020, 01:05 AM)Dill Wrote: I haven't made a post that "demonstrated" expertise in the military. I've not seen one from you, either.

Then you clearly haven't been reading the thread.

Quote:I have on occasion mentioned that I lived almost six years on military bases downrange in Qatar and Afghanistan.

Are you now "demonstrating" expertise in the military? 

Quote:In any case, you are still just talking around the "Letter," about persons rather than arguments. That's why "this entire response is just about me and you."

No, I'm clearly not.

Quote:If you could summarize the "Letter" accurately, address or refute its points, you'd be doing that instead of sharing quips and impressions,
and there wouldn't be responses just "about me and you."

Wait, are you saying my posts actually prevent you form making posts that aren't about "you and me"?  How odd.

Quote:But you cannot.

No, I clearly can't.  As I've previously stated, this has become a personal issue between us, despite your attempts to frame it otherwise.  Hence I will no longer be responding to your posts in this thread as I am trying to adhere to the spirit of the new P&R.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-19-2020, 01:14 AM