Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Homeland Security, I saw firsthand how dangerous Trump is for America
(08-19-2020, 01:37 AM)Dill Wrote: Who labeled anyone a "clueless rube"? Or called anyone "stupid"? As certainly posters here consistently do indeed.

I'd say you do, consistently.  You just don't see it.

Quote:I'd say you "convince no one and win over zero people" by inserting your brand of personal attack language into a description which deliberately eschews such. 

I certainly don't convince you, for reasons already stated.  But you're not indicative of most people from my experience.

Quote:What I am pointing out is that you cannot address "lack of reliance on science" and contempt for democratic norms unless you can also identify and discuss them. 

No, you point these out to your personal standard of proof, which is hopelessly biased.

Quote:Substituting "stupid" and "clueless" for my language just disrupts that discussion without identifying/pointing out anything.

It doesn't, except for you.  You can obfuscate as much as you like.  Unfortunately for you said tactics only prove my point.  But you've once again made this about you, which it is not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At Homeland Security, I saw firsthand how dangerous Trump is for America - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-19-2020, 02:13 AM