Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-21-2020, 10:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: It varies from place to place.  What used to be a strong Democratic stronghold is now largely Trumpville.  I blame the smart people who moved away in the 80's and 90's and never came back and were replaced with people who don't believe in education or science.  We have become more redneck in the last 20 years then I want to imagine.

Yeah, I'm noticing that. My uncle's place is just on the Fayette side of the line in Bullskin Township, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express between Scottdale and Mount Pleasant, and I just got back to the hotel after driving through Connellsville and Uniontown to take care of some things. What used to be a union stronghold is entirely Trump territory and I have seen several anti-masking signs mixed in with the Trump stuff.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Belsnickel - 08-21-2020, 01:03 PM