Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-22-2020, 09:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/513252-mcconnell-rips-piecemeal-postal-bill-democrats-for-ignoring-urgent-needs-of

McConnell, the man who let the House's Covid relief bill sit for 2.5 months without touching it, accused Democrats of ignoring the needs of American workers and families for passing legislation that only relates to the Post Office

I shared a brief word with someone else about the "dumbing down" of the voters in our area.  As people moved away for better jobs and chances the ones left behind turned their plight into blaming everyone else for not helping them and somehow bought into the Republican mantra of "government is bad so elect me so I can help you".  A solidly union area is now Trumpville.

Mitch knows his people think that annual report that he brought X amount of money to his state is helping them and so they don't pay attention when he blatantly lies about what the Democrats are doing.  Or worse when he tells the truth about what he is doing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 08-23-2020, 07:55 AM