Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-25-2020, 02:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just ran across this article on the RNC speakers.

Not that I needed more info on them being awful people but since they are back in the news thanks to their recent speaking engagement in support of the POTUS.

https://forward.com/news/national/453183/the-rabbi-who-is-neighbor-to-mark-and-patricia-mccloskey-speaks-out-they/?fbclid=IwAR3n_bsRSEIdAGjegzQAAuw3CsXfAYfhrPm2Ld1cy1SC4atA7S09r5ETOV8

She provides some more information on the peaceful protesters and how she knows they peaceful and it was interesting that none of them were charged with anything.  I had not heard that before.  I thought at least breaking down the gate...right? Maybe she was wrong.  I'll have to check.

That asshole killed a bunch of bees and destroyed their hives?

Sorry, with how the worldwide bee problems have been clearly documented for years now and other threats to their populations, this pisses me off WAY more than a few people getting charged or not for protesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-25-2020, 07:07 PM