Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar
(10-21-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did commenting become trolling?  

Or is it only trolling when we disagree?  

In here is one thing when it's relevant to the thread.  But the jag offs who follow me to the tv forum, or game day chat box,  etc is what I am talking about.  

You should get you due, you have stopped almost all of the petty nonsense.   I enjoy what you add to most discussions.   You have an interesting perspective.

I don't consider calling people savages because of their location on a map commenting.  Calling people trannys isn't commenting it is insulting.  Claiming black women are more prone to violence over their man is racist.  Suggesting blacks and women aren't smart enough to be police officers is racist and sexist.  I disagree with your 1924 immigration obsession because of its racial undertones.  Hell, I don't even think you're married.  You went from having a girlfriend to a wife in less than a week during June and your "marriage" didn't put a hiccup in your posting frequency.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-21-2015, 07:04 PM