Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 10:28 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: From what I read Kyle didn't shoot anyone until he fell to the ground and was attacked. If I'm wrong and Kyle unjustly killed someone then that's different, but from the video I seen it was clearly self defense. I'm defiantly for waiting until more info comes out to have a final opinion.

Jacob wasn't breaking up a fight he actually had the police called on him. There's actual video of him being put on the ground by the police and being tased and Jacob getting back up and walking to his car where the knife (a deadly weapon) was.

So what am I missing?
https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-first-kenosha-victim?utm_content=buffer22976&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-patgrayunleashed&fbclid=IwAR1r3A0FnPPXOz7nHqYShC34VM7nm5PqXsyAvyI6pCcgNfKASjka5onnv8A

So that's the only video that I seen of the first victim (sorry for having to use the blaze). Kyle seems to shoot in the air as a warning shot while being chased by the first victim. He still was running after him and throwing things at him. He is being chased and attacked before he even shoots anyone.
I am willing to vilify Kyle if he unjustly killed someone. Hell, I don't agree with him being at there what-so-ever, but from all the evidence it shows that he legitimately trying to run away and just defending himself at that point. He should have let the police do their job. He should be punished for being there and crossing state lines with a gun. I don't believe that its justifiable to charge him with manslaughter or murder, because it very much seems like it was self defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Brownshoe - 08-27-2020, 10:48 AM