Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 10:28 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: From what I read Kyle didn't shoot anyone until he fell to the ground and was attacked. If I'm wrong and Kyle unjustly killed someone then that's different, but from the video I seen it was clearly self defense. I'm defiantly for waiting until more info comes out to have a final opinion.

Jacob wasn't breaking up a fight he actually had the police called on him. There's actual video of him being put on the ground by the police and being tased and Jacob getting back up and walking to his car where the knife (a deadly weapon) was.

So what am I missing?

He had just killed someone and fled the scene of the crime. The people were trying to stop him. In the video, you can hear people yelling to stop him because he just killed a man. The man whose arm he blew a chunk out of had a gun but at no point tried to fire at him, even when he was directly in front of him. He tried to stop him without using lethal force.

I guess he made a mistake, because now he's maimed and a second unarmed man is dead.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - BmorePat87 - 08-27-2020, 10:54 AM