Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 11:00 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I looked into it more, and I found I was wrong and he shot someone before the video I watched. I found another video showing the first victim was chasing Kyle and attacking him. Kyle shooting a warning shot in the air while running away from the first victim. Kyle was still being chased, so he defended himself. More people started chasing him and attacking him. He continued to defend himself. That's what the videos that have been released clearly show.

If you have anymore evidence of wrongdoing on Kyles part I would appreciate it so I can change my opinion.

I'm far from an expert on this, or anything for that matter, but I can't help but feel like warning shots are one of those things that works in the movies but not in real life.  The idea of introducing the discharge of a firearm and the threat of lethal violence into a situation as a means to diffuse things seems like it could be quite counter productive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Nately120 - 08-27-2020, 11:12 AM