Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 11:59 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-first-kenosha-victim?utm_content=buffer22976&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-patgrayunleashed&fbclid=IwAR1r3A0FnPPXOz7nHqYShC34VM7nm5PqXsyAvyI6pCcgNfKASjka5onnv8A

Shows the first victim is saying racist slurs and telling the militia to "shoot him". Everything points to that guy being the aggressor. There's way more evidence showing that Rittenhouse didn't initiate the confrontation. Now, like I said before if more information comes out I'll change my mind. It would have to be a lot since Rittenhouse was trying retreat from the situation, and if the victim wouldn't have chased him he wouldn't have been shot.

I saw the video, and it really isn't evidence of what you're talking about. It's a very short clip with no context and provides no evidence in either direction.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Belsnickel - 08-27-2020, 12:04 PM