Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 12:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: If Kyle initiating the confrontation, then he has a duty to retreat. There is no evidence either way on that one. In addition, though, it was one person chasing him and he was getting away until he made the decision to turn around and fire at the person chasing him. Under Wisconsin law, there needs to be a reasonable fear for life or serious injury for self-defense, which would have to play out in court to ascertain. But I have to reiterate, here, that if Kyle initiated the confrontation, even though he was being chased, he has a duty to retreat under Wisconsin law meaning that decided to stop running, turn around, and shoot his pursuer was a violation of that duty.

If I was on the jury I would say that he has more than enough to say he had fear for at least serious injury. There's no reason why he should be chasing Kyle. Kyle was trying to get the f out of dodge and they continue go after him. You don't have eyes in the back of your head and you don't know if or when they're going to catch you. People have been beaten to death for less from these kinds of mobs in recent events. There is evidence of the victim harassing other militia before this happened. Telling a black person "Shoot me, Nig**r". Yes, I don't know if Kyle slapped the guy and ran away, but why in the world would you run after and throw things at someone with a gun when you're unarmed?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Brownshoe - 08-27-2020, 12:22 PM