Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-27-2020, 05:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, first you don't know me and your opinion based on your interpretation of my words means nothing.  To me or at all.  The only reason I justified it with a response is because I won't be accused of something like that in a public forum.

I didn't accuse you of anything, I made a statement.  Your own words provided enough proof that any sort of accusation was unnecessary.  

Quote:On topic:  Justified acts by the police don't get a fair shake from some because of the cases Like Taylor and Floyd.  That's what I said.  If there is no movement for change from both sides every case will reignite the embers of protest.

You didn't say that until you just said it.  Bel said it, not you.

Quote:I fully understand that you have two decades of experience in a field that gets a lot of flack for how it does it's job sometimes.  I don't blame individuals for the mistakes and lack of change.  But there needs to be a hard look at these things an movement made or the cycle will continue.

On this we agree, but your own words tell a different story.

(08-27-2020, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Each new incident whether there is an over reaction or not is just fuel to a fire that isn't being fought...just left to burn.  Sometimes I think the police like it burning to justify what they do to minoritiesMaybe Not all of them, but in a country where the leaders love to stoke the flames of fear for votes it sure would help them.

Just read the underlined and bolded.  It's all the proof anyone needs.  Quite honestly one of the most cringe inducing statements I've ever read on this, or the old, board.  And that includes GA9 and all his iterations.

Again, "maybe not all of them"?  Seriously sickening.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-27-2020, 09:47 PM