Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-27-2020, 09:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't accuse you of anything, I made a statement. 

"I didn't accuse you I just said it" is a lame excuse even from you.

(08-27-2020, 09:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You didn't say that until you just said it.  Bel said it, not you.

Mellow

(08-27-2020, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote:
If those two (and all the ones before them) were handled in a quick and open manner, if we saw legitimate changes, if we saw anything but victim blaming and support for people who "might have" been acting in self-defense when they are white but not when they are a minority.  If we saw any of that maybe the protests would slow down, the looters wouldn't have cover for been criminals and we could move forward.

These protests aren't new and they are not just based on the latest incident.  We all know that.  Each new incident whether there is an over reaction or not is just fuel to a fire that isn't being fought...just left to burn. 
Sometimes I think the police like it burning to justify what they do to minorities.  Maybe Not all of them, but in a country where the leaders love to stoke the flames of fear for votes it sure would help them.

(08-27-2020, 09:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, "maybe not all of them"?  Seriously sickening.

Quit being so sensitive and speak out for change for once.

You've told us you have served for 20 years with only one, misguided, accusation against you...you should be horrified at the events that go on but instead you fall back on "a few bad apples". Well if you can't even speak out against that minority I don't want to hear any holier than though pontificate on what you think of me or who I am.

No thanks. Sir.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - GMDino - 08-28-2020, 09:04 AM