Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-28-2020, 09:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: Quit being so sensitive and speak out for change for once.

Heh, first off, you can't do my job and be sensitive.  Secondly, you and your ilk have a radically different idea of what constitutes "change" than I do.

Quote:You've told us you have served for 20 years with only one, misguided, accusation against you...you should be horrified at the events that go on but instead you fall back on "a few bad apples".  Well if you can't even speak out against that minority I don't want to hear any holier than though pontificate on what you think of me or who I am.

No thanks.  Sir.

I am horrified.  I am also aware that such incidents reflect around .0001% of interactions with law enforcement, millions of which occur every day.  I have called out every instance in which I believe the officers acted inappropriately.  As for you, as I said, your own words condemn your position far better than anything I could ever say.  We can leave it at that.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2020, 11:14 AM