Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, I find the action of taking a gun to an area swarming with people you hate and wouldn't mind using your gun on to be rather bad form, but that's not illegal.

Wouldn't be my first choice either.  That being said, they appeared to have good intentions, preventing the looting and burning of businesses.  As I've been saying for some time now, when the local government surrenders the streets to a mob someone is probably going to try and fill that gap.  In Seattle and Portland the gap was filled by the mob.  In Wisconsin it was citizens who actual cared about law and order.

Quote:  If this thing even goes to trial it's just going to be a wank fest for the people who dream about legally killing people.  Any further attempt to delve into this is just going to give the right wing another George Zimmerman-style anti-hero.

It will certainly be high theater for both sides.  I honestly really feel bad for this kid.  You watch the videos of him cleaning graffiti and explaining that he's there to help protect people and it makes me sad that his life is potentially over at 17.  I know some will view this as my not caring about the two dead people.  If Rittenhouse did not act in self defense than I absolutely do.  If he was, as it appears on the video, then you're right, I don't feel bad for them at all.

Quote:It's like an old timey duel...two people discharge firearms and if you are the guy who intentionally missed in order to send a message and you get drilled it's your own damn fault.

Welp, on to the next shooting.

Or, more accurately, the next one the media cares about because it fits their narrative de jour.  They happen on a daily basis, multiple times, in Chicago.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2020, 02:08 PM