Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-28-2020, 02:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wouldn't be my first choice either.  That being said, they appeared to have good intentions, preventing the looting and burning of businesses.  As I've been saying for some time now, when the local government surrenders the streets to a mob someone is probably going to try and fill that gap.  In Seattle and Portland the gap was filled by the mob.  In Wisconsin it was citizens who actual cared about law and order.

It will certainly be high theater for both sides.  I honestly really feel bad for this kid.  You watch the videos of him cleaning graffiti and explaining that he's there to help protect people and it makes me sad that his life is potentially over at 17.  I know some will view this as my not caring about the two dead people.  If Rittenhouse did not act in self defense than I absolutely do.  If he was, as it appears on the video, then you're right, I don't feel bad for them at all.

Or, more accurately, the next one the media cares about because it fits their narrative de jour.  They happen on a daily basis, multiple times, in Chicago.

Ehh this kid's life is probably just beginning.  The left is going to botch this and turn him into a hero, I tells ya. You have to wonder how many people are now going to go out and make a name for themselves doing the same thing, but I don't even know if a legitimate civil war would phase us at this point.

Again, I'm going overboard I'm sure, but American on American violence is downright scintillating at the moment.  The kid has pelts on the wall, and I'm thinking the fact that anyone else had a gun or fired it is practically irrelevant.  The enemy is us. And our enemies don't even count as people. We are very good at driving that point home.

EDIT - It's just fascinating seeing blood-thirty American jingoism applied to Americans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Nately120 - 08-28-2020, 02:13 PM