Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-28-2020, 12:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't think she's wrong...maybe she is.  I hope that wanting Americans fighting and killing each other would be a death knell for a politician, but my brain can't accept that it is true.

Like I said before and maybe I'm going overboard but if it were announced that Islamic terrorists had attacked I feel like people would ask "Where did they strike?" before deciding if they were upset or not.  We've transferred the political vitriol to our own country.  We no longer need a strong president to protect us from the other side of the world...we need him to protect us from our neighbors.  Spooky.

What "peaceful protesters" have been killed?  You may not be wrong on the second part, which is sad.

(08-28-2020, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think she's wrong at all.  Trump loves chaos while claiming he will handle it.

Well then, the Dems are in luck as almost all of the chaos and violence is occurring in areas of the country they're running.  The ball is in their court.

Quote:Meanwhile he's don't jack-squat to handle it.

He sent in Federal law enforcement and you had an aneurysm.  What could he be doing that he is not, in your opinion?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2020, 02:38 PM