Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-28-2020, 03:43 PM)samhain Wrote: I was actually ready to enter this thread to defend or at least acknowledge that Rittenhouse may not have acted in a way that justifies his charges.  However, upon realizing that the alt-right apologists and racists will likely elevate him to the level of national hero, I opted not to.  This kid was a loser.  He dropped out of school because he was socially inept and couldn't deal with kids making fun of him.  

His solution was to join a group that would accept him and grant him real power, ie police/some backwoods militia.  He was probably a guy with a lot of pent up anger due to sexual repression and years of being the butt of jokes from his peers.  He got to get some of that anger out, and now he will be an alt-right demigod.  

Rittenhouse is no hero, regardless of case's optics.  He's a maladjusted man-baby who dealt with his lack of social development with violence.  He wanted to lash out at the society that rightfully pegged him a loser.  The gun, as it does for many that I see on the right, validated him.  It meant that no matter how much people made fun of him throughout his life, he still had the power to end someone else's.  

He's not a good kid.  He may not necessarily be a terrible kid, but he wasn't on a path to being socially viable.  His parents are morons at best and negligent at worst for letting a kid like that be involved with a group like that at his age.

This is the enduring issue with gun-lovers.  They talk and talk about rights and sport and how their passion takes constitutional precedence over the lives of random victims.  Unfortunately, deep down, many of them are just little Kyles.  They were dorks.  They got beat up, made fun of, and crammed in lockers when they were kids.  Guns gave them what they never had in life: confidence and a backbone.  This is why guns are such an object of idolatry for the right.  These are people that never had power that can go to Walmart and buy the ultimate power for 400 bux, lol.

Get mad, argue all you want.  Just look at pictures of this kid and tell me I'm wrong.  Tell me that this kid isn't a first class, ripe target for any bully.

Wow, you've given us quite a bit to unbox here.  Quite honestly this post rather reads a bit cathartic on your part.  I will say you're displaying a rather warped sense of justice if you though this kid was in the right until you saw that people you don't like also thought the same way.  His action were justified or they were not, who defends, or villianizes, him does not change that.  I'll close by stating you seem to have gleaned a hell of a lot of highly personal information about this kid from a very small pool of available information.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2020, 03:58 PM