Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-30-2020, 01:40 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR2-muRM3tB3uBdbTrmKwH1NdaBx6PpZo2kxotNwkUXlnbZXCwSRP2OmqsI

This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid.

That's 9,210 deaths.  

The other 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes.

If Biden wins, the position of the Democrat leaders will be to open things back up and get things moving again.  The media will stop reporting on the doom and gloom of COVID-19 essentially overnight.  Biden will then get credit for getting things under control on the COVID sector when nothing will have actually changed  I would bet everything I have on that if it were possible.

If voters think Biden is going to pay them to sit at home and social distance for 2 years, they are in for a rude awakening.

Honestly, Biden winning would have that silver lining from me.  Maybe the media would finally give it a rest and stop tearing this country apart like they have been since March.  "Vote for our candidate or we will see to it that the country effectively fails to operate for another four years."  That was the strategy the Dems had this election cycle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Von Cichlid - 08-30-2020, 02:16 PM