Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-30-2020, 03:54 PM)Dill Wrote: On the other hand, If the pandemic is still with us in January/February, and Biden is president, I'm pretty sure you'll see a national policy similar to that taken by European countries, with clear and consistent messaging from the whitehouse regardng research, needed precautions, etc. 

Biden's policy will be driven by a medical consensus on the proper means of fighting the pandemic, not a divisive re-election strategy. Media coverage of that response will indeed be less critical of it response to Trump's handling of the pandemic.

The European countries had the advantage of a msm that was not trying to subvert the presidency, so naturally they handled it less chaotically than we did.  You seem like a very even keeled person to me, much more than myself even, so I cant believe that you would possibly think that the media disagreed with Trump in good faith on all of this.  If Trump wanted A, the media demanded B.

As I have said, a silver lining of Biden winning would be that the onslaught of the msm would cease.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Von Cichlid - 08-30-2020, 06:56 PM