Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-30-2020, 09:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I completely agree with both of you, the LEO's actions were inexcusable.  

The reason that I felt compelled to share this article and it's findings, is because many people try to portray George Floyd as just some guy that was minding his own business, and was viciously attacked by the police.  The fact of the matter is, the police are typically never called on anyone that was "minding their own business".  The guy had taken fatal levels of lethal drugs, he was causing a disturbance and the police were called.  

Pretty sure everyone knows he was arrested under suspicion of passing counterfeit money, that he had priors, and that he had meth in his system. That info was out within 48 hours of GF's death.

The a medical memorandum to his autopsy does not make the protests post facto a "crock of shit." People still saw what they saw.

So far as I can tell, the "drug overdose" angle is a defense tactic and has not yet trumped the original finding of the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, which already noted a confluence of underlying conditions and causes. https://www.fox9.com/news/hennepin-county-medical-examiner-declares-george-floyd-death-homicide
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Dill - 08-31-2020, 01:49 AM