Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-31-2020, 04:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is the same for both sides.  Violence attracts violence.  Look at the criminal activity of the Proud Boys and the other alt-right groups that incite violence at protests.

It looked like Portland was doing fine with its violence quotient prior to the Proud Boys showing up.  Just saying.

Quote:And, obviously the pro-cop crowd is going to be less likely to be charged with a crime.

Obviously?  An LEO is obligated by law to arrest anyone they witness commit a misdemeanor, let alone a felony.  I do understand that the left leaning governments in Portland, etc. have prohibited the police from performing their duty, but I don't think that was to assist the "pro-cop" side.

Quote:Just look at ho many people sport pro-cop bumper stickers to avoid being pulled over. 

I can tell you from personal experience that almost no one ever has not been pulled over because they sported the type of sticker you describe.

Quote:And the "get out of jail free" cards that police hand out to supporters. Those things also effect the criminal record of an individual.

I assume from this statement that you have empirical evidence to back it up?  I only ask as I'm always required to provide it, so it seems only fair.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-01-2020, 02:08 AM