Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-30-2020, 06:56 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: The European countries had the advantage of a msm that was not trying to subvert the presidency, so naturally they handled it less chaotically than we did.  You seem like a very even keeled person to me, much more than myself even, so I cant believe that you would possibly think that the media disagreed with Trump in good faith on all of this.  If Trump wanted A, the media demanded B.

As I have said, a silver lining of Biden winning would be that the onslaught of the msm would cease.  

Sorry I am late getting back to this Von.

I think we are both "very even keeled persons" trying to figure out which politicians will do the best job in office.

I don't think our MSM is trying to subvert the presidency though. European countries, except for Italy, don't really have leaders comparable to Trump.

I don't think the media imposes any double standard on Trump. The report a lot of bad things about him--because he does a lot of bad things.

That's just the way of it. 

The MSM onslaught will partly ceased if Biden wins, because he won't doing things as bad as Trump on a daily basis. But Fox and friends will pick up the slack and disagree with every thing Biden does in bad faith. Obama-level faux scandals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Dill - 09-02-2020, 02:27 PM