Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-08-2020, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As i said: You're the medical expert. So in your opinion we should let them travel home and expose their parents and not follow protective measures in their home towns. Can the parents even go back to work after exposed to a Covid positive child?

I typically agree with the advice of medical experts, but I'm not sure I'll roll with this one. 

I didn’t state that anywhere. And if you don’t understand how isolating at home is easier than isolating in a dorm I can’t understand it for you.

My opinion is if you don’t want them to come home sick, don’t send them to get sick. Especially when today’s technology allows you to mitigate he risk. Especially, when Trump stated a vaccine will be ready in less than two months. What’s the goddamn rush to get students in class when the vaccine is so close?

Also, if the Trump administration isn’t going to tell the governors what to do then don’t tell the governors what to do.

Apparently, you’re committed to pretending like you don’t get the point so is this the start of another of your patented windmill noise defenses?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-08-2020, 10:29 PM