Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-09-2020, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So is it your assertion that if no other took an active of a role as the McCloskey's then they felt they were not threatened?

All I am saying is that there is no evidence I know of to prove that any other neighbors felt threatened.

But I posted a link to a letter from 24 other neighboring homes that condemned the McCroskey's actions.

So the evidence I have found is overwhelming ion my favor.  If you can find something to support your position I would be happy to consider it.

(09-09-2020, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did every other neighbor's property sit adjacent to the gate that was breached to break the law?  

Proximity to the gate has absolutely nothing to do with feeling threatened.  The supposed threat is the presence of the protestors.  Does not matter how they got there.

Would you say that if the McCroskeys lived farther away from the gate they would not have felt threatened by these protestors and therefore would not have been justified in pulling weapons?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - fredtoast - 09-09-2020, 07:15 PM