Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-10-2020, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  It seems he just wants him to take responsibility for his own actions instead of blaming the Democrats.  Although I am not sure if he actually has the authority to over rule the governors on this school issue.

Here in Georgia, it has nothing to do with Governor Kemp, Democrats, or Republicans.  Each district decides for themselves.  All the public county schools opened with virtual learning only because this summer's Covid surge forced them to postpone any traditional classes in person.  I personally watched the meeting when the school board members voted on the plan based upon information from the local medical community.

The one school that I know opened for traditional classes has been forced to close because of a Covid surge.  I'm aware of this because I've had to test students from that school and spoke with their parents who explained what happened.  I went to the school's website and they don't have any information about it on their site.

This suggestion Democrats are keeping the schools closed is a total lie completely in keeping with the Liar In Chief's habitual, daily lying.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2020, 12:42 PM