Poll: Did Trump do right thing by lying?
Yes.
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Trump do the right thing when he lied about the coronavirus?
(09-10-2020, 12:46 PM)Mer Wrote: I know I'll get ridiculed for this, but from my perspective he was trying to prevent mass hysteria. Just like down playing something that might scare the heck out of one of your children when describing it to them.

I don't believe lying is a good trait but if we knew everything our presidents have hidden from the public over the years we'd probably never come out of the house or trust our government ever again.

Dill, you may not be far off about protecting votes but I also feel the liberal media is pushing panic to make Trump look bad and steal votes.

Trump being right to lie about it to avoid mass hysteria would indicate that you believe that being truthful about it would cause mass hysteria.  Therefore, if the media is causing mass hysteria are they really lying about it?

Nice of Trump to spare us from the scary truth...Make America a Safespace Again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Trump do the right thing when he lied about the coronavirus? - Nately120 - 09-10-2020, 12:56 PM