Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-11-2020, 10:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think you realize what a large self own your post is.  That pesky First Amendment says everyone has the right to "peacefully" assemble/protest.  Even bad people who think and say things most people find repugnant are covered by this.  "Peaceful" is an extremely important distinction as peaceful protest is absolutely protected speech while violent protest absolutely is not.  So, essentially, you just stated that even Nazis can comport themselves better than antifa and the other losers in Portland.

I don't think you realize that I was posting to show that there are always fools who protest things like these Nazis did.  Or that I ever said they couldn't.  I acknowledged this was peaceful...just like 95% or more of the protests going on right now that some choose to ignore in favor of pushing a narrative.

It's telling that me pointing out those things (Nazis and bad people were always here & protests can be peaceful) is taken by you be a "self own" rather than an simply acknowledgment of reality rather than a political talking point about violent protesters because you disagree with the message of the protests.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - GMDino - 09-11-2020, 11:24 AM