Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(09-11-2020, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think you realize that I was posting to show that there are always fools who protest things like these Nazis did.  Or that I ever said they couldn't.  I acknowledged this was peaceful...just like 95% or more of the protests going on right now that some choose to ignore in favor of pushing a narrative.

I believe the number was actually 93%, certainly not "or more" than 95%.  No one has to push a narrative, the rioters are doing that on their own.

Quote:It's telling that me pointing out those things (Nazis and bad people were always here & protests can be peaceful) is taken by you be a "self own" rather than an simply acknowledgment of reality rather than a political talking point about violent protesters because you disagree with the message of the protests.

Is it?  How so?  I am glad you're here to point out that Nazis are bad people though, we'd never have known otherwise.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-11-2020, 11:35 AM