Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cuomo admits he's lost total control of NYC
(09-11-2020, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  White people love to bring up examples of white people being killed by police, but pretty much every time the killer is charged.  

"Prettymuch"? So, sometimes the killer is NOT charged? Just like with black people being killed by police where PRETTY MUCH every time the killer is charged?

(09-11-2020, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  With Breonna Taylor and Ahmed Abrery the lack of prosecution is more of a problem that the actual killing.

I'm not going to comment on Ahmed Abrery because I don't know the details, but with Breonna Tayler, please list what laws the police broke. Sure, it's a horrible tragedy that should not have occurred and sure, no knock warrants should probably be outlawed, but from what I've read the police did nothing criminal there.

Is it your suggestion we should charge the police with crimes even if no crimes were committed but the "victim" is a black person?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo admits he's lost total control of NYC - PhilHos - 09-11-2020, 04:20 PM