Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut
(09-14-2020, 08:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I will certainly admit that I am no political expert and do not know all the ins and outs of every issue.  I do try to follow what is going on though and I also try to get info from various sources.

I don't have anything specific about Bidens health other than what I see when he speaks or gives interviews.  I have watched him speak from 20-30 years ago and he just is not even close to the same.  The lady who said she was supposed to read a off a paper and then seeing him need a teleprompter for practically everything.  Even answering a basic question from a constituent.  There is just something off to me that I cannot place a finger on.  Maybe it's nothing.  I have not seen any evidence that says Trumps visit was because of a medical issue.  The fact is, nobody knows the truth about either.

As far as China, it seems to me he is tough on them.  Biden seems very friendly on China imo.  Also, my opinion on China is that they are the biggest threat.

I am an independent who leans conservative.  I vote policy and not person.  Trump is much more in line with my views from a policy perspective than Biden.  Switch them around on policy and I am voting for Biden.

I saw people on here posting their political test results.  Almost all were way bottom left.  I took the test and I was 1 block down and one block over.  Almost dead center. 

From a health perspective Trump can’t read difficult words like Yosemite, can’t complete difficult tasks like walk down a wheelchair access ramp by himself, and there is his mysterious, unscheduled, middle of the night trip to Walter Reed to get an “early start on his physical.”

As for China, Trump’s so hard on China he praised President Xi’s response to the pandemic and thanked him for his transparency.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - Luvnit2 - 09-11-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-14-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-15-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-15-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-15-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-15-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-15-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-16-2020, 09:01 AM
RE: TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut - CJD - 09-15-2020, 04:06 PM