Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-16-2020, 01:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My mother was a math professor and the number of times I've had to help her with math on the fly is hilarious.

My wife is an accountant. Probably just tired of dealing with numbers. And the meeting! And the pre-meetings to talk about what they’re going to talk about during the meeting. Jesus! At one point I thought I might like to be a board member of an organization. Then I sat through a school board meeting. Jesus Christ! If you eliminated everyone thanking everyone for coming the meeting would be half as long. One member read a damn poem I once heard on chilldren’s television network. Then they all talked about the emails they got from parents and one even bragged upon checking his emails in real time during the meeting. It took 90 minutes just to get to the damn vote which was the whole reason for me watching the meeting. It was worse than watching paint dry. That ended any idea I ever wanted to be a board member for anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-16-2020, 01:57 PM