Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Power Rankings Week 7
(10-23-2015, 06:16 PM)Utts Wrote: I'm going to rank the top 10, and would be curious to see what your top 10 looks like.

1. Patriots
The only thing that keeps them out of the AFC Championship game is an injury to Brady, Gronk, or JE.

2. Packers
Aaron Rodgers.

3. Bengals
Winning @Steelers elevates them to a firm #2. If they get handled, they could fall as far as #5 or #6.

4. Panthers
These guys will punch you in the mouth. Cam doesn't put up elite stats, but he's a big reason they are winning games.

5. Jets
Another really tough team, that seems to be highly motivated and having fun. If they play a clean game they could shock the World in NE this week.

6. Broncos
They are going to be vulnerable to teams that can put up points (e.g., Patriots, Bengals, Steelers).

7. Steelers
Not sure what kind of voodoo they're using to get the defense to play as well as they are. This franchise just wins.

8. Cardinals
They should climb back up the board here.

9. Falcons
Not fair to judge a team on one game, but the Saints are terrible and made the Falcons look worse. Not sure what to make of them.

10. Vikings
Mike Zimmer is building a winner there, as we all expected him to do. Bridgewater and the defense will continue to improve as the season goes on.

I think this is a fine list for the most part, though I may switch the Jets and Broncos.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Board Power Rankings Week 7 - Utts - 10-23-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Bengals Board Power Rankings Week 7 - Adamantium - 10-24-2015, 03:19 AM