Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL'
(09-19-2020, 07:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And I can say it is also obvious that some believe Burrow has done nothing wrong in two games.. and if you measure best player by his 1st game performance.. that is a low bar.. Dalton has outperformed Burrow in his first two games as a rookie .. i believe a 105 passing rating.. 3 TDs .. zero turnovers also sacked 5 times and being pressured.. I don;t think we gave him near the fanfare we are giving Burrow after two games.. 
Where are you coming up with this?  NO ONE has said anything close to that.  Nobody said he was the best player game one.  In the search for being taking seriously, making shit up is not the right path to take.

And if you can't see the magic already, you ain't really paying attention. And if you're wishing for Dalton back, you have truly been asleep for the last nine years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's first 2 games - Sled21 - 09-18-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Burrow's first 2 games: 'making his own mark in the NFL' - McC - 09-19-2020, 08:27 PM