Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the John Ross Experiment near its end
(09-21-2020, 04:24 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) John Ross had 7 TDs in 2018 and he had 503 yards in 8 games last season which in full 16 game schedule is a 1000 yard received. So saying he hasn't produced is terribly incorrect.

2.) Anyone that thinks John Ross speed doesn't concerned D coordinators is flat out wrong.
It's amazing that Joe Burrow is 1-12 on Deep passes and has averaged a whopping 5.3 yards an attempte his first two games. It's like he is struggling to get in sync with his top deep targets? I wonder why that is?

John Ross was injured his rookie season, he actually played more with Jeff Driskle then Andy Dalton his second season and he scored 7 TDs, and last season he only played 8 games and he was on pace for 1000 yards. 

Ross was never going to be the main guy here. It's clearly AJ #1, Boyd #2, then maybe Ross as third probably 4th option on this team. Him not getting targets and not getting snap's isn't that a big surprise for me.

Probably because one is past his prime, and looks super rusty after not having played in year and a half, and the other flat out sucks.

Burrow had no problem hitting Uzomah right on the money for a 23 yard TD. I wonder why that is...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the John Ross Experiment near its end - Nicomo Cosca - 09-21-2020, 04:36 PM