Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-21-2020, 06:04 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 200K mostly elderly and 40+% nursing deaths out 325M after 7 months.  Open it up and stop crushing people.  Wear a mask if you want, social distance if you want, but open it all back up.  If you are terrified of Covid stay in your house.  Let everyone else open up.

The only actual data you have here is almost 200K deaths in 7 months despite efforts to control the pandemic.  If we didn't try to slow the spread the death count would be greater.  You complain about the protestors and rioters not wearing masks or social distancing, but that's your recommendation for the entire country; "Hey everybody, I want you to do this shit I'm bitching about.  And when you do, I reserve the right to ***** about you following my recommendations."  All from a guy who admittedly doesn't know what a mask is for.  You're just making decisions based upon your "feelings."  From a public health stand point, your feelings are way down the totem pole to determine a course of action for the entire nation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-21-2020, 08:30 PM