Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-21-2020, 08:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The only actual data you have here is almost 200K deaths in 7 months despite efforts to control the pandemic.  If we didn't try to slow the spread the death count would be greater.  You complain about the protestors and rioters not wearing masks or social distancing, but that's your recommendation for the entire country; "Hey everybody, I want you to do this shit I'm bitching about.  And when you do, I reserve the right to ***** about you following my recommendations."  All from a guy who admittedly doesn't know what a mask is for.

Open it up!!!

As soon as you show me stats of 100's of thousands or millions of healthy people dropping dead in short periods of time I will reconsider my opinion.

I don't need to know how a mask works to see 200K deaths in 7 months and 40% of that was nursing home deaths and out of the last 60% the majority was elderly with comorbitities.  I took the + out to account for the workers you cited.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 09-21-2020, 08:46 PM